Knoydart New Year ft. Fras & Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
It's been a rough couple of years for everyone, but now that lockdowns are out the way and our shiny new hall is up and running, we are ready to party our way in to 2022!! Join us for a two-day celebration Knoydart style.
HOGMANAY (Friday 31st December)
It wouldn't be a Knoydart party without our all-time favourite musicians and friends FRAS joining us to get the party started. Once we're all warmed up, the fantastic TRIP will take over and see us in to the New Year.
THE 1st BIG SESSION (Saturday 1st January)
There's no boats on the first, so we're in it for the long haul. After a quick clean up the hall will reopen on the afternoon of the 1st for an almighty session - a chance to sit down, have a blether and enjoy some great tunes. If you play or sing please join in, or just come along to listen.
IMPORTANT STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW - PLEASE READ!
- To gain entry to the event we require proof of double-vaccination (vaccine passport) and a negative lateral flow test within the previous 24 hours. The lateral flow must be registered via www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result and you must show the negative confirmation email/text at the hall door.
- Track and trace will also be in operation, and we ask everyone to be sensible and keep each other safe - wash your hands/sanitise regularly etc. Masks must be worn apart from when on the dancefloor or seated.
- There will be a licensed bar on both days, so byob is not permitted in the hall. Card and cash accepted.
- If you're coming from across the water please make sure you have accommodation and ferry tickets sorted in advance.
Please book your tickets in advance!
- Adult£25+£1 BookingFee£25+£1 BookingFeeSold Out
- Teen£15+£0.60 BookingFee£15+£0.60 BookingFeeSold Out
- Kids£0£0Sold Out