Sat, 04 Apr|
Knoydart Community Hall
Shooglenifty & A.M.K
Prices: Adults £25 | 13-17 £15 | under 13 Free. Due to high demand, you MUST reserve a ticket in advance. Please read full info below before reserving.
Time & Location
04 Apr 2020, 19:30
Knoydart Community Hall, Inverie, Mallaig PH41 4PL, UK
About the Event
After years of planning and fundraising, and seven months of non-stop construction work on site, the Knoydart Hall refurb is almost complete - and we are going to have an almighty party to celebrate. We will be joined by our amazing pals and hall regulars A.M.K (ft. Angus Binnie, Murdo Cameron and Kenny Knowles) to kick the night off, and then we will dance our way in to the wee small hours to the magical music of SHOOGLENIFTY.
IMPORTANT RESERVATION INFO
- Tickets prices: Adults £25.00 | 13-17's £15.00 | Under 13's Free
- Due to expected high demand, you MUST reserve a ticket in advance by clicking the RSVP button on this page
- Max 4 tickets per booking
- Once you have registered your ticket(s), a confirmation email will be sent to you by the committee
- You must present your confirmation email and cash payment upon entry to the event
- Entry will not be guaranteed without presentation of your confirmation email and payment
- We cannot guarantee there will be any tickets remaining on the door on the night
- In the event of tickets selling out, a waiting list will be set up
By reserving a ticket and paying on the door we are working in good faith that you will attend the event, but understand that sometimes things crop up. If you have to cancel, please let us know immediately so we can try reissue the reservation. If you cancel less than four weeks before the event and we are unable to pass on your place, we will request payment in full. To make a cancellation please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our Facebook page.
There will be a licensed cash bar at the event, therefore only alcohol purchased on the premises will be allowed.
Please ensure you have accommodation sorted as well in advance as possible. For the hardy amongst you, the campsite will also be open! Info on accommodation options on the Visit Knoydart website. If any last minute options pop up we'll also post these on the Facebook Event page.
TRAVEL TO KNOYDART
Book your ferry tickets in advance with Western Isles Cruises to get you from Mallaig to Inverie.
Basic food provisions can be purchased from the Kilchoan Farm Shop (20min walk from the pier)
Off-license selling spirits, local beers and wine can be found at the Knoydart Foundation Shop (5 min walk from the pier)
The Look Out Restaurant will be open over the weekend for lunches and evening meals
Finally, bring good dancing shoes and bundles of energy - it's going to be great!